The domain amersg.org has been suspended pending ICANN verification
The contact information for amersg.org
requires verification in order to re-activate this domain
As of January 1, 2014, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names
and Numbers (ICANN) mandates that all ICANN accredited registrars
verify the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain name
registrations and Registrant contact modifications.
Why this domain has been suspended
This domain has been suspended for one of the following reasons:
- This is a new domain name and you have not yet validated the
registrant's contact details
- This domain has recently been modified ot transferred and you
have not yet validated the registran'ts contact details
- We were unable to deliver a Whois Data Reminder Policy (WDRP)
or domain name expiration email.
If you're the site owner, reactivate your site
Resend the verification email.
This will be sent to the registrant email address populated in
your WHOIS data. If you are unsure what email address is listed,
please log into your GKG.NET account to view and/or update the
Click the link in the email
and your contact information will be immediately verified. We
estimate the site will come back online within 24 to 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why was my domain suspended?
- ICANN requires that the domain name registrant's contact
information or changes to the registrant's contact WHOIS
information be verified within 15 calendar days. If the data is
not verified in this time frame, ICANN mandates that the website be
suspended pending the verification.
- How can I remove the suspension on my domain?
- The suspension of the domain will be removed after the WHOIS
information is successfully verified. Please update the WHOIS
information with complete and accurate contact details through your
account at GKG.NET. Once updated, you will receive a new
- Once the suspension is removed when will my website come back online?
- We estimate it make take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come
back online. This is due to the way that DNS works.
- Who is ICANN?
- ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global
internet's systems of unique identifiers and, in particular,
ensuring its' stable and secure operation. ICANN maintains
policies and specifications for registrars and registrant's to
- What is WHOIS?
- WHOIS services provide public access to data on registered
domain name holders. Registered Name Holders are required to
provide accurate and reliable contact details to their Registrar to
update WHOIS data for a Registered Name.